1. Personal Information We Collect .“Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal information we collect may include your name, company name, home or business phone number, home or business mailing address, e-mail address and payment information, such as credit card number, security code and expiration date. For example, when you register for the Services, we require you to provide certain information, including, without limitation, your name and email address. When you use the “Contact Us” link on the Site, we collect personal information you submit, such as your name, phone number and e-mail address. We may use links throughout the Site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about the Services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name, email address and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
By initiating any activity or transaction that uses financial information on our Site, you consent to providing your financial information to us and our service providers processing the transaction to the extent required to provide the payment services to you. When we collect payment information directly from you, like credit card numbers and expiration dates, we transmit this payment data directly from you to the credit card processing company and it is not stored by us.
3. Cookies; Traffic Data. Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as our service providers, may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Site is accessed and used. We refer to this information as traffic data. Traffic data may include browser type, device type used to access the Site (i.e., computer or mobile device), user browsing time, geographical data, unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system, application version, click path taken through the Site, your use of features or applications on the Site, and other publicly available information. This information helps us improve the Site, products and services. Traffic data is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as an identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
Technologies we use on the Site to collect traffic data may include cookies (data files placed on your computer or other devices used to access the Site), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an e-mail, which indicates that a page or e-mail has been viewed). We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit the Site. A cookie is used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active Site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later. No personal information is stored on the cookie. A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. We, or our vendors, may place cookies or similar files on your computer or other devices used to access the Site for security purposes, to facilitate Site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the Site.We also use this traffic data to maintain and help diagnose problems with our Site, to build up marketing profiles, to aid strategic development and to help administer and audit usage of the Site.
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on the Site may not work as intended and you may not have access to all of the services and features we may offer.
4. Do Not Track Requests; Third Party Tracking. We do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Site. That said, we cannot control third party tracking and there may be some third party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
5. How We Use Information We Collect. We collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to respond to your requests, to facilitate the Services, to communicate with you about the Services, to fulfill and complete your transactions, and to do all things necessary to administer the Site and Services, and manage, protect and improve them.
Changes in Personal Information; Opt-Out. If you wish to correct or update your personal information, please contact us at http://roosterlocal.com/contact-us or, if you have an online account, you may be able to log into your account and update certain account information.We may not be able to correct or update your personal information previously provided by us to third parties.If you receive any promotional e-mail communication from us, you will be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further e-mail communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us, and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Site and our services.
9. Children. The Site is not intended for use by children in the United States under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.Children under the age of majority in any jurisdiction outside of the United States should not provide any personal information without their parent’s consent.
11. Your California Privacy Rights . Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code (the “Shine the Light Law”), residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To access this information, write Rooster Florida Inc. 200 West Palmetto Park Rd. Suite 301 Boca Raton, FL 33432 or email admin@RoosterLocal.com. We will endeavor to respond to such requests within a reasonable time by providing a report that includes the information required by applicable law. Please be advised that we are not required to respond to requests from any individual resident under the Shine the Light Law more frequently than once per calendar year.